Bringing Care back into Health
Who are IC Sports Therapies?
IC Sports Therapies was established in 1995, and our team practices Sports Therapy using a wide range of techniques (including Remedial Massage, Sports Massage, Physiotherapy, Pilates, Personal Training, Chiropractic, Medical Herbalism, Deep Tissue Massage, Sports Injury Therapy, Balance Assessment and Correction, and Pain Management & Rehabilitation) at our Clinic in Hornsby, New South Wales.
What can we do for you?
Our qualified and professional therapists are highly skilled and can address issues such as sports injuries and personal fitness, headaches, stiff necks, sore shoulders, low back pain, tired heavy legs, ACL injuries, foot pain, lymphedema, plantar fasciitis, and general aches and pains.
How we care for your Sports Therapy needs:
- Remedial Massage.
- Physiotherapy with a practitioner with a SIRA (Workers Comp) provider number
- Swedish (Relaxation) Massage
- Shockwave Therapy
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Sports Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Balance Assessment and Training
- Sports Injury Prevention and Management.
- Pre- and Post-Event massage and treatment.
- Pain Management.
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD).
- Sports Trainers available.
- Sports Strapping Service.
- Long-term and Chronic Injuries a Specialty.
- Specialising in the treatment of Masters and Wheelchair Athletes.
- Providing lower-priced products through our web store
(check out our gift packs).
IC Sports Therapies have gained another string for their bow – Shockwave Therapy.
Shockwave Therapy offers fast pain relief and mobility restoration. Together with being a non-surgical therapy with no need for painkillers, this makes it an ideal therapy to speed up recovery and cure various indications causing acute or chronic pain.
Shockwave Therapy helps us treat your
- Tennis Elbow
- Golf Elbow
- Jumpers Knee / Patellar Tendonitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Supraspinatus Tendinitis
- Calcific Supraspinatus Tendinitis
- Trochanter Pain Synodrome
- Tibial Stress Syndrome
Our clinic location
Our clinic is on the ground floor, and is wheelchair accessible. We are at:
|Monday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|