Who are IC Sports Therapies?
IC Sports Therapies was established in 1995, and our team practices Remedial Massage, Sports Massage, Physiotherapy, Pilates, Personal Training, Deep Tissue Massage, Sports Injury Therapy, and Pain Management & Rehabilitation, in Hornsby, New South Wales.
What can we do for you?
Our qualified and professional therapists are highly skilled and can address issues such as sports injuries and personal fitness, headaches, stiff necks, sore shoulders, low back pain, tired heavy legs, ACL injuries, foot pain, plantar fasciitis, and general aches and pains.
How we care for you:
- Remedial Massage.
- Vocational Pilates, Personal Training, and Cardio Boxing classes
- Swedish (Relaxation) Massage
- Shockwave Therapy
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Sports Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Balance Assessment and Training
- Sports Injury Prevention and Management.
- Pre- and Post-Event massage and treatment.
- Pain Management.
- Lymphatic Drainage.
- Sports Trainers available.
- Sports Strapping Service.
- Long-term and Chronic Injuries a Specialty.
- Specialising in the treatment of Masters and Wheelchair Athletes.
- Providing lower-priced products through our web store
(check out our gift packs).
New – Shockwave Therapy
IC Sports Therapies have gained another string for their bow – Shockwave Therapy.
Shockwave Therapy offers fast pain relief and mobility restoration. Together with being a non-surgical therapy with no need for painkillers, this makes it an ideal therapy to speed up recovery and cure various indications causing acute or chronic pain.
Shockwave Therapy helps us treat your
- Tennis Elbow
- Golf Elbow
- Jumpers Knee / Patellar Tendonitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Supraspinatus Tendinitis
- Calcific Supraspinatus Tendinitis
- Trochanter Pain Synodrome
- Tibial Stress Syndrome
Our clinic location
Our clinic is on the ground floor, and is wheelchair accessible. We are at:
|Monday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|