Celebrating 25 years service
IC Sports Therapies are celebrating 25 years service to the community with some special bonuses for our clients. Check out our recent posts for more details.
Who are IC Sports Therapies?
IC Sports Therapies was established in 1995, and our team practices Sports Therapy using a wide range of techniques (including Remedial Massage, Sports Massage, Physiotherapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Sports Injury Therapy, Balance Assessment & Correction, and Pain Management & Rehabilitation) at our Clinic in Hornsby, New South Wales.
What can we do for you?
Our qualified and professional therapists are highly skilled and can address issues such as sports injuries and personal fitness, headaches, stiff necks, sore shoulders, low back pain, tired heavy legs, ACL injuries, foot pain, lymphedema, plantar fasciitis, and general aches and pains.
How we care for your Sports Therapy needs:
- Remedial Massage.
- Physiotherapy with a practitioner with a SIRA (Workers Comp) provider number
- Swedish (Relaxation) Massage
- Shockwave Therapy
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Sports Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Balance Assessment and Training
- Sports Injury Prevention and Management.
- Pre- and Post-Event massage and treatment.
- Pain Management.
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD).
- Sports Trainers available.
- Sports Strapping Service.
- Long-term and Chronic Injuries a Specialty.
- Specialising in the treatment of Masters and Wheelchair Athletes.
- Providing lower-priced products through our web store
(check out our gift packs).
IC Sports Therapies provides Shockwave Therapy.
Shockwave Therapy offers fast pain relief and mobility restoration. Together with being a non-surgical therapy with no need for painkillers, this makes it an ideal therapy to speed up recovery and cure various indications causing acute or chronic pain.
Shockwave Therapy helps us treat your
- Tennis Elbow
- Golf Elbow
- Jumpers Knee / Patellar Tendonitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Supraspinatus Tendonitis
- Calcific Supraspinatus Tendonitis
- Trochanter Pain Synodrome
- Tibial Stress Syndrome
Our clinic location
Our clinic is on the ground floor, and is wheelchair accessible. We are at:
|Monday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|